What a Plonker.

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
:blush: Just arrived on a lovely CL site in Lincolnshire. All set up nicely. Now to fit Kampa Air Awning.
Pulled into awning rail Lovely
Pegs dropped around ready.
Mallet close to hand.

Kampa double acting pump!!!
STILL IN SHED AT HOME.
:silly:

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
perhaps these will help

Lips.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep Blowing ;)

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Oh dear Brian :dry:

When we arrived on site Friday afternoon, I had just dropped the steadies after leveling up, and the heavens opened it was an hour early :angry:
Anyway into the rail the awning went, and out came the electric pump, and it was up in a flash, wife & SiL when shopping whilst i pegged it out ......

I then put the wind break up for the dogs.... ;)

20140816_054202_LLS_zpscd5243c4.jpg

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
:) Thank you for your comments gents.
I finally put up the awning Tuesday. A friend who has a static about twelve miles further than the CL I was on called via my house on his way to his van and my wife gave him the pump from the shed. So all was eventually well. However I had to suffer the usual banter regarding my organisational abilities.
I must confess to being very disorganised but I usuall do a bit of a check list especially when going off on my own for a few days fishing. And everything on the list was present in the van or car. The moral now us to add the pump to the checklist..
Well Gagakev I once had a two week touring holiday in Scotland with my wife, a tent in those days and after blowing up the air beds every two or three days using the old lungs I resolved to get a mechanical pump of one sort or another.
Blowing up the awning in the same way never entered my head. I think I would still be there now if it had.
Sprockets link to the electric pump has certainly given me food for thought.
That could soon be on my list of must get items.
I'm back home now but can certainly recommend the CL SITE I Stayed on in Ruskington Lincolnshire. With the added bonus of the Battle of Britain memorial flight very often in the sky in the surrounding area.
Thanks again for your comments.

TRENDING THREADS