what a way to treat a woman

Aug 14, 2006
Visit site
Have just returned from 7 days at a site in Souillac (Dordogne)having had a very mixed experience. Situated miles away from civilisation at the top of a mountain at the end of a very long steep climb this 4* Castells site is actually very good when you get used to it.Lots of others are on repeat visits. What shocked me though was one evening, whilst my wife was having a shower, 2 males climbed up the side of the shower enclosure for a peepat her. (She wasn't the only female to get this attention). My wife ran to reception to protest and the manageress informing her that she was offended by this action and did not expect it on a 1* Municipal site never mind a 4* Catells site. The manageress obviously found it funny as she couldn't stop laughing, never once apologised and then informed her that the 2 males were actually staff members just fooling around. Am I right or wrong but wouldn't this action have resulted in a police prosicution if it had occurred in this country? I was amazed to find them still working next day.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As this is a Castels site write to the Castels H.Q. giving details as in your posting. Secretariat LES CASTELS, C.P. 3751. 56037 VANNES CEDEX - FRANCE Tel +33(0)2 97 42 57 12.

The Castels organisation guards it's reputation and deletes wayward sites.

G

Even at my age the men concerned would have been very frightened and I would have demanded action or money back and have been gone.

On a lighter note, we staid at a campsite 5 or 6 years ago where the main shower block had to be closed for two days for repair to the water supply. I queued for some time to shower and the womens queue got longer and longer, a husband called his wife and she joined him in the curtained off cubicle just before I entered a free cubicle. As my water stopped I was joined by a naked french lady who camped upposite us with her 18 or 19 year old daugter pushing me out of the way as I tried to get shampoo out of my hair. Numerous excited French women had taken over he mens shower and had just stripped off and bundled the mens shower area. My wife thought my concern was very very funny and that I should have thought myself lucky especially at my age.

Aug 14, 2006
Visit site
As this is a Castels site write to the Castels H.Q. giving details as in your posting. Secretariat LES CASTELS, C.P. 3751. 56037 VANNES CEDEX - FRANCE Tel +33(0)2 97 42 57 12.

The Castels organisation guards it's reputation and deletes wayward sites.
thanks for reply.

I have followed your advice and have contacted them with my complaint. I am cuuently awaiting a reply.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts