What is wrong with the website today?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Too late Steve.....I've had mine with much needed biscuits ( my downfall )Have you not got your flask beside you? Don't want to think of you falling downstairs again!!

How are you progressing anyway?

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
ahh you see!

as of yesterday the frame was locked off and the adjuster removed, what this means is I now can walk on the leg around the house without crutches...

still need a crutch while out and if I am out a while I will need 2. but what a difference

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
ahh you see!

as of yesterday the frame was locked off and the adjuster removed, what this means is I now can walk on the leg around the house without crutches...

still need a crutch while out and if I am out a while I will need 2. but what a difference
Well done Steve :eek:) :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Guys

Our techy told us that all sites were slow - we had problems with a lot of our databases that download prices - because of the Americans going on line and watching the eclipse.

I have no idea if that is true but it sounds good to me.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Same problems, but today the site has become fully useable on my new mobile (only had part use before and could not get the forum)and worked better than on the broadband :-0

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
great to hear you are up and about, when the leg mends will you need further operations or are you all done now?

Lolly x
one more lolly, just after the rally then the right leg should be sorted for about 5 yrs

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts