What size fuse please.

May 12, 2019
Visit site
I have a Truma Ultraflow Surge Damper Pressure Switch (as photo)
I believe I have a blown fuse.
Can anyone tell me what amps the fuse is please so I can order some.
Thanks.
(despite this switch being shown in the 110 page workshop manual it never mentions that it has a fuse, where it is located or where it is)

Attachments

• Trumathing1.JPG
    Trumathing1.JPG
    547.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Maybe locate the fuse first? You'll need to find it anyway. If it's just a regular blade style fuse you can buy multisets inexpensively from any good motor shop.... or probably expensively from Halfrauds.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have just checked the booklet I have for the Unit and it states a 6.3 AT (slow) fuse, but where that is I don't know.

May 12, 2019
Visit site
I have just checked the booklet I have for the Unit and it states a 6.3 AT (slow) fuse, but where that is I don't know.
Its hidden, to get at the fuse its on the side (so it dosent show in the photo) and there is a small black disk on the side (about the size of an 5p) and you insert a small screwdriver, turn anticlockwise and the fuse popps out. You would think the 110 page workshop manual would have included this.)

Reactions: Dustydog and Hutch
May 12, 2019
Visit site
I took my caravan for a service and they replaced the entire unit with an entirely new system, so my Truma Surge Damper Pressure Switch is no for sale. There was one on eBay last week for £30 which I was going to buy as a spare, I also now have 5 of the special fuses which are £6 each , Sell the lot for £50, where do I advertise it. Anyone with one of these in their caravan needs a spare.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I took my caravan for a service and they replaced the entire unit with an entirely new system, so my Truma Surge Damper Pressure Switch is no for sale. There was one on eBay last week for £30 which I was going to buy as a spare, I also now have 5 of the special fuses which are £6 each , Sell the lot for £50, where do I advertise it. Anyone with one of these in their caravan needs a spare.
Put a post in the Forum Market Place. Otherwise Gumtree or Ebay would give the widest potential buyers.

TRENDING THREADS