WHAT TIME TO VACATE PITCH

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi all, Not once have I heard site warden being notified. After all people have problems and have to leave site early for what ever reason, here if their is a problem, people are quite able to leave their vans on pitch, if not we are only to willing to help, as I am sure all that are staying on site would understand, normally here people get packed and ready to leave at a reasonable time, we are very flexible 10'olock pitch should be vacated, but if pitch is not needed, we do say do not rush. We have a moble number for out of hours service. So if their is a problem, someone will be out on site. Liz

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Choloe, It is a private Site, just outside Truro, Cornwall, all is welcome, we have hard standings, fully serviced pitches if required, also grass pitches, no club house, no swimming pool, just a quite, but site is situated to all areas within easy reach. Liz(Site Warden)

May 21, 2008
Visit site
We have been caravanning for nearly 25 years and only the big sites with all the whisttles and bells tend to be regimental about leaving at 10am.

I can understand the wardens wanting a couple of hours between leavers and visitorsas they often need to give the grass a quick trim and fill any wheel sinkage holes.

Despite the charm of being a warden it is hard work keeping a site in top condition. After all, first impressions count.

I've left a site as late as 8pm with the owners permission of coarse, and not been charged for the stay over. And guess what, we go back there many times in a year just because of the friendly un ruffled attitude.

Steve.

P. S. Liz I'd be interested in your experiences re my post on permanent caravanning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts