Aug 6, 2022
Visit site
Hi all. I have 2017 a lunar Ariva that has a lever under the 240v connection socket, that turns left, upright and right can anyone tel me what’s this for. Thank you

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Is this a small plastic lever just inside the caravan where the water comes in? If so it will be the Truma drain valve which is open if turned to either side and shut if upright. If I am wrong I am at a loss to think what else it could be so could you let us have a photo. If you google caravan drain valves you will see examples of these.
The valve is to drain the system in Winter to prevent freezing water causing damage.

Aug 6, 2022
Visit site
Hi. thank you for your reply. I did not explain it properly, the lever/ switch is in the box where the leisure battery and under the240v connection socket. I know if you turn it to the right is enables you to use the power mover.
not able to get pictures at the moment.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi. thank you for your reply. I did not explain it properly, the lever/ switch is in the box where the leisure battery and under the240v connection socket. I know if you turn it to the right is enables you to use the power mover.
not able to get pictures at the moment.

Just the mover isolation switch. Only has on and off.

John

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Ours is in the same place. You do need it off when you are not using the mover if it is fitted like ours, as in the on position it blocks access to the hook up, but also on ours it will also cut off the mover and you will need to reset it to use the mover.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts