When does it Stop......£££££££££££

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
emmerson said:
It took man thousands of years to learn to cook indoors. Why on earth do you want to turn the clock back?
I'm with the old fart on this - kitchens is for cooking.

No No No No No emmerson,
It took WOMEN thousands of years, and mines still learning
smiley-smile.gif

Simples, Lady's in , Men out,
Chuck another shrimp on the Barbee
smiley-laughing.gif

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi kev It never stops buying this or that my wife is just as bad the list is endless this year 1/ Heki 2 sunroof 2/ Got buy a new plate set this year one got broke last year 3/ New sink/oven top to be fitted 4/ shelves for the wardrobe 5/ Awning 6/ don"t forget the new steps so i know how you feel .

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Beachball said:
Hi kev It never stops buying this or that my wife is just as bad the list is endless this year 1/ Heki 2 sunroof 2/ Got buy a new plate set this year one got broke last year 3/ New sink/oven top to be fitted 4/ shelves for the wardrobe 5/ Awning 6/ don"t forget the new steps so i know how you feel .

Started to feel more down earlier, dealer rang informed me the motor mover had been fitted but the 110 battery left in the van was flat.
Her next line was, Do you want to buy one from us?
My line; Has it been checked or charged?
Her Line; Dont know
My Thoughts; Why are you working there!!!!!!!!
My line; Dont worry I have one thats fully charged and only 10 months old, I'll bring it with me
Her Line; is it 110
My Line; No its 85
Her line; You need a 110 which we can supply and fit
My line; READ THE TECHNICAL DATA, it will work on 85 Goodbye.

If she's doing the handover, I'm going to the bar and ladygaga can sort it.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
mullsy1 said:
You may have ended up buying the battery the previous owners left with the van

I never thought of that mullsy, glad I have the 85 to take with me.

In fairness though they do (maybe did
smiley-smile.gif
) have a fairly good reputation. Also when this one is knackered I will upgrade to the 110.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts