Where are you going for easter and why.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Due to the fantastic response on my last question, What do you tow and what with. Here is my next question.Where are we all going for easter and why? We are off to Pidley in Cambs, nice site with lake and excellent restaurant.Over to you.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
We are off to Dyffryn Ardudwy in North Wales with about five other vans due to problems with my wifes health this will be the first time the van has been out since last May Day so looking forward to it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi andy, we are going to la croix du vieux pont near paris at easter , well i hope we are,bought some of them camping cheques but haven,t booked a pitch . went to this campsite last year at witsun halfterm week, very good carp fishing , had carp up 24lb , also very good swimming pool & good day trips to disneyland ( paris disneylnd better than florida disney land)& paris( sorry folks florida nicer than paris but not france)....pete

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
Paris too. Camping 4 Vents for 8 nights. Planning to buy a 3 day pass for Disney - 6 weeks and counting - my 5 year old daughter is already dreaming about Disney Princesses.

I need to understand the oddities of French power supplies before I go as this is the first time towing in France. I'm at Grafham Water this weekend if anyone wants to swap some good advice for a beer.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
You'll find lots of information about electric 'oddities' in France on this site. Firstly, you may need a continental adaptor, which is available from most caravan shops and you may need a second, which has been rewired to deal with 'reverse polarity' which happens on some French sites. I'm not tecchie, but there is information on this site. about this. Otherwise, there are no problems, except that your hook-up point may be a long way from your van (or each pitch may have one just on the doorstep, together with water). Either state is common in France. Well done for going the first time - and have a lovely time. Sorry, we're at Abersoch for Easter, otherwise would have dropped by for a beer.

Jan 19, 2007
Visit site
We're going to the Graffham CCC in W.Sussex for a number of reasons.

1 Near enough to London to go to the Royal Albert Hall on Easter Sunday to a 'Show of Hands' (folk duo) concert...we wanted to do something special on our wedding aniversary and this will be special.

2 There's an Audax UK cycle ride (100km) from nearby Midhurst on Easter Monday on which we will be joined by friends from Sussex and Kent who we rarely see (we're in Cheshire on the edge of the Peak)

3 We have friends a mile away in River and also good friends in Eastbourne which isn't far away from the site

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
We're going to the Graffham CCC in W.Sussex for a number of reasons.

1 Near enough to London to go to the Royal Albert Hall on Easter Sunday to a 'Show of Hands' (folk duo) concert...we wanted to do something special on our wedding aniversary and this will be special.

2 There's an Audax UK cycle ride (100km) from nearby Midhurst on Easter Monday on which we will be joined by friends from Sussex and Kent who we rarely see (we're in Cheshire on the edge of the Peak)

3 We have friends a mile away in River and also good friends in Eastbourne which isn't far away from the site
We're off to Cheddar in Zomerzet, not too far up the road from home and a lovely part of the south west.

Kevin H

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
We are off to an International Rally being held in Begium this year and I can not wait to see all our internatioal friends again having not seen them for a year and some for two as they were unable to join us last year.

Easter morning Don will be in his Chicken outfit when we give out the traditional Easter presents......not sure if I will be in the Bunny outfit this year as I have already been eating the Easter eggs!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For the 1st time in years that I can remember I am not going caravanning. Of to Malta for a week to "celebrate" my 60th birthday and retrace my steps as a very young soldier many many years ago. I doubt though that I will revisit Strait Street {or the gut as it was known} in Valletta.

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
We are off to Merley Court and meeting up with some friends. First trip of the year for us and we are really looking forward to it. Denise

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
We were hoping to get a site near to Birmingham to take the kids to Cadbury World and try out the new van. Unfortunately all the sites we've tried are full! Any ideas gratefully received!

nor

Dec 21, 2003
Visit site
we are away the week before easter and be back on good friday.

we are going to holland to eindhoven for 5 nights .

because my son has recently gone to work there. we have booked a site very near to where he is living and working.

i telephoned to book the site they sounded very nice and very helpful. i just hope the weather improves.

the site is called cambiance t'witven near veldhoven.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts