Where are you going this summer?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 23, 2006
Visit site
Bernadette.

Friends went on and on about Futuroscope at Poitier.

We went last year to shut them up really.

Now we are going again this year for two days ;)

Make it a day or two trip on the way home, we did morning until the late evening closing time show and we can't wait to go back, and the kids are as keen as us adults.

Jun 5, 2006
Visit site
August 1st - Portsmaouth to Le Havre then down to Sequoia Parc near Marennes. Leaving there 17th Aug and spending 2 nights on a site near Le Mans. Channel Tunnel return in the early hours of Aug 20th. Back to work 10pm 21st Aug . . . D'oh! Summer officially over for me then.
IS this the first time you've been to Sequioa Parc? I have only had negative comments on forum about this site but still intend to go for 14 nights from 29 july to 11 august. I get bitten to death every year no matter where we go in France so this year won't be any different!!!!!!!!!!!

Have

a great time might even see you there.

Dec 15, 2005
Visit site
Off to Cheltenham for the Royale club's 35th anniversary rally on 19th July for a week, then to Lille via Norfolk Line on 21st August, Loire valley near Auxerre for a week or so, then on to Vendee for two weeks with the Royales again, then home on 28th Sept. We'd like to stop off at Stuart's site, "le Chant d'Oiseau", but can't get in touch with him, so we may stay a bit longer in Vendee. Then back to harsh reality. It will be our first time abroad with the van, so we're getting a bit apprehensive as the departure time approaches!
Hi Emmerson,

sorry to hear you've been trying to contact us here at Le Chant. We've had no e-mails from you though. Have you tried the contact us page on our website? You could also call us on 0033 241 67 09 78. I'm not about to advertise our website address again as it 'upsets' certain people, but if you do a Google search, you'll quickly find us.

Hope to hear from you soon?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Emmerson,

sorry to hear you've been trying to contact us here at Le Chant. We've had no e-mails from you though. Have you tried the contact us page on our website? You could also call us on 0033 241 67 09 78. I'm not about to advertise our website address again as it 'upsets' certain people, but if you do a Google search, you'll quickly find us.

Hope to hear from you soon?
Hi stuart. I thought perhaps you'd not rec'd my mail, cos nothing happened after I pressed "submit" I'll ring you tomorrow.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
IS this the first time you've been to Sequioa Parc? I have only had negative comments on forum about this site but still intend to go for 14 nights from 29 july to 11 august. I get bitten to death every year no matter where we go in France so this year won't be any different!!!!!!!!!!!

Have

a great time might even see you there.
We had a good nose around a couple of years ago when we stayed nearby, and really loved it. Our friends stayed there in a static last year and also loved it. We vowed to book early for Summer '06 & luckily got in. Everyone I've spoken to has had a really great holiday there.

I'm the same as you, get bitten wherever I go. We'll spot each other a mile off, with our legs covered in Calamine lotion !!!

There's no doubt about it, you will have a great time there....despite having a bite or two !

Jun 5, 2006
Visit site
We are off with friends 4 adults & 4 kids on 27 July to the Vendee St Hilaire de Riez (les biches) for 8 days and then down to the dordogne (st Avit loisirs)for 2 weeks. Going dover to calais so some stopovers en route. Can't wait better get the ironing finished or we are going naked!
Went to St avit 2002 fantastic time, brilliant site, plenty to do for children you'll have a whale of a time

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We head off on 3rd August. Originally the plans were cypsela in spain but then we bought a new van so found a cheaper holiday instead. Going to Les Grands Pins , Lacanau region of France and also Chateau de Grenoulliere in Blois, Loire Valley, away for 19 nights in total. We cannot wait ! Went to Spain at Easter but that seems ages ago , roll on two weeks time !!! Enjoy your hols everyone !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bernadette.

Friends went on and on about Futuroscope at Poitier.

We went last year to shut them up really.

Now we are going again this year for two days ;)

Make it a day or two trip on the way home, we did morning until the late evening closing time show and we can't wait to go back, and the kids are as keen as us adults.
You may see some shows that you have seen before though.

TRENDING THREADS