Where to get a new drawer for a Bailey Senator Indiana

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone know where we could get a new drawer for a Bailey Senator Indiana - the one which goes over the fire, ours has melted!

Any advice would be welcome

Thanks Kath

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kath

Talk to Kelly Watts at Bailey HO. She's very good at customer service.

Our Wyoming is the same fire / drawer layout as your Indiana.

When we first had her we noticed teh drawer got very hot but were told this was quite normal and teh fire flue was fully insulated etc.

Whilst in Scotland recently I went to use my binoculars. The bottom fell out of the case .

Why?

Because the heat from the fire within the cupboard melted the case's glue!!

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Cheers

Dustydog

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
Hi Kath

Talk to Kelly Watts at Bailey HO. She's very good at customer service.

Our Wyoming is the same fire / drawer layout as your Indiana.

When we first had her we noticed teh drawer got very hot but were told this was quite normal and teh fire flue was fully insulated etc.

Whilst in Scotland recently I went to use my binoculars. The bottom fell out of the case .

Why?

Because the heat from the fire within the cupboard melted the case's glue!!

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Cheers

Dustydog
Thanks I contacted Kelly who told us to go to our local stockist who has never got back to me with a price.

The glue had melted in ours as well and the whole drawer fell to pieces because of the daft place they have put it - over the gas fire, the plastic then warped so we can't slot it back together again.

Extremely annoying, we are now looking at the best way to glue it back together again as can't seem to find a new one. Any suggestions as to really good strong glue/tape?

Thanks kath

Jul 3, 2006
Visit site
Thanks I contacted Kelly who told us to go to our local stockist who has never got back to me with a price.

The glue had melted in ours as well and the whole drawer fell to pieces because of the daft place they have put it - over the gas fire, the plastic then warped so we can't slot it back together again.

Extremely annoying, we are now looking at the best way to glue it back together again as can't seem to find a new one. Any suggestions as to really good strong glue/tape?

Thanks kath

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts