whether to caravan or not?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
once you try caravanning youll wish youd done it years ago.no matter where you go in the world youll have your own wee home to relax in every night,not a hotel room.the best aspect of caravanning for me is meeting countless numbers of like minded people,and everyone knows,caravanners are the most friendly people in the world.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
To me its my home away from home. With these modern vans you dont want for nothing and they are so comfortable. My wife draws the line at me getting a laptop though because she says when we are in the van its the only chance she gets to talk to me :O(

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
It's that comfortable its better than being at home. We would do it every weekend if possible, but the grass still needs cutting and there's still that decorating to do!!!

Oct 13, 2005
Visit site
I would definately have a garden in a pot. OH has other ideas, still at least he does do all the grass cutting. I'm just left with the decorating.!!
please dont mention the D word, I have the front room to finish and a strong desire to go away again before xmas the two dont seem compatible when combined with working 50 hours a week

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The comment about laying gravel over the grass made me smile. Returning from a six week holiday to knee high grass - even though a kind neighbour had cut it twice for me - and a similar situation after a five week break, I did just that. Lift the grass, lay porous membrane then gravel, front and back. Gave the lawn mower and strimmer away. Just remember to cancel the milk.

Mike E

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies to my message. Just to say that my husband couldn't wait and we have bought a 2005 Lunar Quasar 615 which we are picking up this weekend. We are storing it for the winter on a site near where we live but it will not be undercover. Any info please on winter storage will be greatly appreciated as we are complete novices about caravans. Thanks a lot. Denise

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts