Which club

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Andy
Have the best of both worlds and join both. Their magazines alone are worth the membership fee.When you join make sure you mention a member friend who will then get a prize.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Andy
Have the best of both worlds and join both. Their magazines alone are worth the membership fee.When you join make sure you mention a member friend who will then get a prize.
You certainly do, thanks Alan :cheer:

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Andy. Lots of people will have varying views why they prefer one Club over the other. I personally belong to both. I think the options for finding a club site or even a CS. or CL in a chosen area are so greatly increased.
However if you just join one then my advice would be to decide which areas of the country you are most likely to visit and look at the web sites of both clubs to decide which gives the better coverage in your chosen areas. The advantages of club membership regarding other things like insurance, breakdown cover, technical advice, makes membership of at least one a good idea.(obviously my opinion)
However Dusty Dog made the point that the regular club magazines almost make the membership worthwhile.
Best wishes Brian

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We are in both clubs but you do need to use the caravan a lot to justify this. We prefer CC sites in general but there are a few C&CC sites that suit us as well and they are usually easier to book but the CChas a lot more sites. If you are over 60 the C&CC gives you a discount outside the main season.
As for the magazines welike the CC one but the C&CC one is nowhere near the same standard trying to get too much in and to us failing badly.
Apart from the sites and magazine there is very little in it.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
We are in both clubs and use them equally. CC has more sites but they are all very similar in style, same gravel, paint etc. CCC fewer sites but more varied- some a bit quirky. CC has no deposit when booking, CCC does. CCC sites allow you to pitch without EHU and save cash. CC allow you choose your pitch, CCC will take you to a pitch but generally take account of any wishes. If you want to rally or use temporary sites then CC always require booking whereas CCC doesn't normally require it. We rally with a CC centre but spend most of summer using CCC temporary sites. (9 nights at the riverside site in Bridgnorth at £8.20 a night last week.)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts