Which is Best Water heater ?

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
I want to buy a caravan water heater to run both a shower and large kitchen sink.I will be living in it permanently for a year or so.The heater must run off propane/Butane give lots of hot water for the shower and must be very reliable.I have mains 240v power and the water will come from a 25 gallon tank .I've seen 3 types Morco D61e,Vaillant Mag 9/1 or Rinnai all at the same price.Can anyone tell me which heater is the best ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Paul.

I can't tell you which is the best heater from the ones you list, but I have had some experience of a Rinnia instantaneous heater several years ago, and it was ruined by frost. This should not be a problem if the van is is in constant use.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm not sure if PrinclyBrindle fully understands the OP's situation. The tread is 13 years old, and more than likely the caravan in question has been scrapped.

The products he suggests are aimed at the USA, and could not be sold or fitted in the without CE approvals in place, even if they would actually be compatible or safe for UK usage.

I cannot believe the poor English in the link, is this really a long established USA business? It seems to be a very poor translation from a far Eastern soruce.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Whenever someone resurrects a post that is months or years old and submits a link or comment containing irrelevant content I regard that person with a degree of suspicion.
I've removed the link and will be watching Princeley Bindle to see if this person submits spam.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts