Which Porch Awning

May 18, 2006
Visit site
The Sunncamp Scenic Plus is a popular lightweight awning which is easy to put up and easy to dry if it gets wet. We used ours for the first time last weekend and it was ideal for a short break. It goes up in about 10 mins and costs about

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
yes definetly the sunncamp scenic....easy to put up (10 mins) and ours has withstood 60mph gales and torrential rain. We got ours for less than

Jul 17, 2005
Visit site
I am from the Isabella supports club, pick your self up a used Isabella Minor, easy to erect, top quality and a good enough size to sit and eat in.

It will cost you more than the Sunncamp but you get what you pay for!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we use a dorema toronto. it is a good size and fits snuggly against the caravan so no draughts. easily takes a table and 2 chairs but have sat 4 of us for dinner insode with the dog. very useful for dogs bed, wet coats, shoes etc. easy to put up in about 15mins, is freestaanding, if it needs to dry out at home, although i just put canvas across a rotary line on the one occasion we had to pack it away damp.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I would go for the Sunncamp Snenic plus ,goes up in 5 mins its light ,the one drawbaback is if you put it tight up to the caravan when its very windy the semi circular rod at the top will rub the paint off the van ,we had an isabella bella porch 7 years ago and it was worse to put up than a full size awning couldnt wait to get rid of it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Suncamp scenic very good value for the money..........
Sunncamp Scenic gets my vote too. Ideal for the weekend. We also have the Isabella Magnum porch which is very good but takes longer to put up so we tend to use it on longer trips.

May 18, 2006
Visit site
Joby, a tip I got for the Scenic awning horizontal pole is to fit a rubber awning pole sucker with 2 small slots in it over each end of the awning pole. These will rest against the van and stop it scratching/denting it. Got mine from local caravan place - 99p each. hth.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts