Who will get there first?

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
It's going to take me about 4 to 5 hours to get to Lickhill depending on the traffic so I'm looking like getting there about mid afternoon on Thursday.

As far as I know Lutz, Lisa and myself will be there on Thursday, anyone else?

What time roughly will everyone else be getting there so we can keep an eye out for you?

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Jo does not finish work til 5:30 on the Thursday night. As I will need help hitching up etc then it looks like it will be friday morning for me.

So, put the kettle on, hope to be there about 10am

Steve

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, it's about 80 miles from Notts to Lickhill. Emma and I will be leaving in the morning but if I get lost (very likely), who knows what time (or day) we'll eventually get there.

Lisa.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm upset now, he who must be obeyed wouldn't allow me to buy a sat nav system.

He'll be heartbroken if Emma and I don't come back home after easter because we got lost en route, never to return.

Lisa

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
News flash!

Strange happenings in Notts

Today, an un-named man was seen running around the shops buying every map that was for sale. reports say that he can be heard laughing to himself as he says

"shell never get back now!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve

That's so spooky. Where you in Halfords at Chilwell around 3pm?

Cheeky devil offered to buy me a new road map.

Lisa x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
News flash!

Strange happenings in Notts

Today, an un-named man was seen running around the shops buying every map that was for sale. reports say that he can be heard laughing to himself as he says

"shell never get back now!
LMAO

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We will be trying to get there on Thursday, but that depends on the wife disappearing at dinner time, if not it will be early Friday.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Big Roy

We mite get there on Thursday or Friday just don't now which day to go on but it should take use 2 to 3 hours and we will be starting off at 7.30am what ever day we start on so see you there.

Mark

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Apologies if I sound a bit dim here, (I haven't got copies of the booking forms people sent me at the mo), if you've booked in for Friday onwards, will they have spaces for the Thursday too?

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Will there be a prize for those who arrive first and will the site owners put up a finishing ribbon for the first arrival to break? Could this be a race similar to that as run by Dick Dastidly and Penelope Pitstop etc.?

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Will there be a prize for those who arrive first and will the site owners put up a finishing ribbon for the first arrival to break? Could this be a race similar to that as run by Dick Dastidly and Penelope Pitstop etc.?
Colin, Penelope Pitstop (Lisa) is going to have trouble navigating as it is, please don't put ideas in my head, turning road signs around etc :O)

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
As I haven't booked for Thursday night, I phoned them and they said that so long as one had made a reservation for the bank holiday weekend, arriving a day or two earlier and/or leaving later would not be a problem.

Depending on whether or not we make an intermediate stopover on our way from the airport, we may even be there on Wednesday.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
We should be there around 1 pm Friday. At the moment we can jost about get the van out as our road is being totally rebuilt. The contractors have promised me that they will leave room for us to get though , if not it looks like we will be off roading a bit earlier that expected.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
BTW

I have spoken to Isobel on the site and she is happy for people to turn up Thursday if they are booked in for the weekend.

Her words "Not a problem, we are geared up for it"

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone

Can I get something straight with those who know - we are booked from Friday to Monday at Lickhill, but we can turn up lateish on Thursday?

Does anyone know the latest time they take arrivals, and do we just pay for 1 extra day?

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Steve

I have just called Isobel, she said as we can arrive up to 8pm on the Thursday, if people expect to be any later than that - call them and they will watch out for us.

If anyone wants the extra night, you just pay the extra

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts