Why so Long!!

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
Hi, In sept this year I took my Compass for its first service only to be given bad news that it had water ingress in the bathroom near to the toilet area.they said they had seen this problem before and its the way the toilet is fitted. Well after hitting the roof of hearing this news when the van is only a year old I was told it would be all done under the warranty yet todate I have not heard a thing and several calls to the dealer, yes the ones who sold me the van in the first place and rang every minute to mither when they were getting paid for the van,they now only tell me that the man who deals with warranty issues is on holiday!! Ive never known a person to have so many holidays. Any advice please and if it does take time WHY, it wouldnt take that long to get your car done on warranty. Whats up with after service from caravan dealers or is it just me?

sorry for going on but needed to get it off my chest

trev

Nov 20, 2007
Visit site
We also have a damp problem on our Bailey, ours was discovered on a 2nd service in August, we are also stil waiting but we have been assured that the parts are on order....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts