Aug 30, 2005
Visit site
We are new to caravanning and have just had our second outing, staying at Southsea Leisure Park for the weekend, which was very nice.

I went to empty the cassette toilet in the waste area, where there is a tap and a message asking that users rinse the area once you have emptied. WHY then do people choose to ignore this and leave the unpleasant contents of their cassettes all round the drain and not rinse off... It's hardly hard work turning on a tap. This is both very nasty and a potential health hazard.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Vicky it doesn't happen very often thankfully. I've only seen it once in 2 years. Like all things in life you will find the odd a**hole (pardon the pun) who leaves their bodies waste for all to inspect. I bet if they own a dog they leave that wherever it dumps too. I would hate to see their toilet at home .......... HUEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY. I'm still in first gear folks :O)

Aug 30, 2005
Visit site
Vicky it doesn't happen very often thankfully. I've only seen it once in 2 years. Like all things in life you will find the odd a**hole (pardon the pun) who leaves their bodies waste for all to inspect. I bet if they own a dog they leave that wherever it dumps too. I would hate to see their toilet at home .......... HUEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY. I'm still in first gear folks :O)
Actually, I also wondered about their living conditions! And you're right, you'll always get a few a*sholes (as you so eloquently put it), but it's not like it would have taken any effort to clean up after themselves.

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
I like to think these people have borrowed caravans and aren't really caravanners. Real caravanners don't behave like that.

TRENDING THREADS