Win a Bailey Competition

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
PC magazine states that a selection of photos submitted will be published on the website - where? I emailed the magazine on the 8th June asking the same question and received a reply on the 10th saying that they would look into it. I emailed again on the 19th but no reply. Are they going to be published or not? If not, why state that they will be?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll get in touch with Stacie when she is at work on Tuesday Paul.
Probably just an oversight which will soon be put right.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
To be fair Paul the 'Win a Bailey' competition doesn't actually close until 30th August 2013 so the photographs are still coming in.
I expect that the photos which didn't win but were deemed worthy of merit will be shown when the competition is closed, so there's something for you to look forward to..........................
smiley-laughing.gif

Jun 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi Parksy - still waiting for a reply! I seem to remember that the magazine said that a selection of photos would be published. There are some in the magazine but perhaps none will be published online!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I emailed Stacie on Tuesday and she replied that the competition is being run between Haymarket and Bailey Caravans with virtually no input from PCv editorial staff.
She did say however that she'd get in touch with the art department at Haymarket to remind them about the pictures.
You could always publish your own photos online on this forum though Paul
smiley-smile.gif

Sprocket has provided us with a very comprehensive guide which shows how to post forum photographs Click Here

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts