Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
hello, I have just read the april issue of the magazine and decidied to chance my luck wit a competion (I never ever win though), BUT on the win page there is only 1 to enter ? where are all the others as per listed in the mag any ideas ? thank you

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Are you using IE as your browser? If so, please see the Sticky at head of section. On the other hand you may not be using IE as your first posting was readable. Yes, the Forum is not very user-friendly at the best of times, and is currently going through a very bad patch.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
missbusybusy said:
hello, I have just read the april issue of the magazine and decidied to chance my luck wit a competion (I never ever win though), BUT on the win page there is only 1 to enter ? where are all the others as per listed in the mag any ideas ? thank you
There is sometimes a brief time lag between details of competitions appearing in the magazine and these details appearing on the website.
Practical Caravan staff are often away from the office, sometimes on campsites with no internet coverage available and they perform many varied tasks even when they can access the internet.
I'm happy to report that the various cometition details have now been loaded onto the website. Click Here to go to the Win section and good luck.

TRENDING THREADS