Woodhall Spa

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
Hello to you all

Can any of you good people out there tell me if this c&cc site is a good site and if it has a good dog walk many thanks.Ian.L

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
hi, there are lots of reviews on ukcamsite.co.uk, but we visted this site last weekend, we were staying nearby and went to see what it was like for our next visit to this beautiful area. The site was lovely, friendly warden, wooded location with brand new spotlessly clean facilities. there were some hardstandings and also a more open area, but most of the pitches were among trees. There is a pond or small lake in the centre of the site and lots of wildlife. the warden was quite happy for us to wander around but then we are members of the c&cc. we will probably go and stay there the weekend after next. I have checked the club handbook and it does have a dog walk, although being doggy phobic this was not something that I was looking for when we visited! hope this helps linda.

Jul 9, 2006
Visit site
Hello Linda

Thanks for the feed back am also a member of the c&cc and have read about the site and was just looking for more feedback once again thanks.Ian.L

TRENDING THREADS