Woodlands - Devon

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
I hope you have kids - suits all ages, I would not recommend it for couples or older people(steep hills in park).

There is loads to do during the day (rain or dry), have a look at the website.

Our particular favourites - toboggan run (do not use brakes), birds of prey display, masterblaster and the biggest indoor play area in the country.

Campsite mainly large pitches on terraces of 6-8 pitches, shower blocks excellent with seperate family shower rooms, friendly wardens. No evening entertainment or bar and nearest proper shop is 5 min drive away.

We try to take the family once a year as it really is good.

Have fun.

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
You will have a great time, our kids loved it, might be an idea to take waterproofs for some of the wet rides!! and be prepared for the hills, nice clean shower/toilet blocks. Have fun

Jul 4, 2005
Visit site
I'll just echo the comments of the others. Fantastic site with fantastic and clean facilities. Excellent Fun Park - Just watch ouit for the Purple Water Ride - You will get soaked!!!

Also crabbing on the harbour side in Dartmouth is a must.....but use Bacon as bait, not old bits of fish!

Were there in 3 weeks time, so have a great time!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
You cannot fail to like this site , it is EXCELLENT and IMMACULATE. When the park closes to the public at 6pm it remains open to the caravan site residents until 10 pm, we had a week there and didnt want to leave !!

Tina x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts