Would you ?

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Now her eis the mother of all potholes. See http://roadsafety.co.za/2009/10/28/photos-of-giant-sink-hole-in-durban/

BTW this intersection is on the brow of a hill and no where are there any streams.

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
last year i had my bike out of hibernation for its first run in the spring, out on the open road and suddenly, BANG,

an almighty judder went through the whole bike.

i pulled over safely and had a look, couldnt see anything so continued with the journey. about 40 miles later we stopped at biggar for a smoke and cuppa, one of my mates called me over. the back wheel had a dink in the edge of the rim and the tyre was bulging at the same point. no way was i taking it back on the road so i phoned another mate who came and picked us up in the van. on the way back down the same road i asked him to go slowly near where i felt the bang, there on the opposite side of the road was a pot hole about 18 inch wide and a gaping hole, this is what i had hit.

came out of it ok though, no-one hurt and south lanarkshire council admitted liability and swiftly paid out for a new back tyre and wheel repair.

TRENDING THREADS