Wrexham Discover Leisure

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi there I am new to this forum,and not very good at composing letters, however I felt I would like to share with the forum my experience with Discover Wrexham group. We bought a new ACE twinstar 2009, 8 weeks ago,this was a large investment for both of us, however we have enjoyed caravanning for many years and this was our 4th caravan. Whist we where on our first outing we had a little trouble remembering what instuctions we had been given reguarding the electric trip switches and the alde heating,( we could not get electric to the van) I phoned up Discover in Wrexham who where only to happy to talk us through the basics again, dispite it been closing time, they where very patient and very obliging I did not feel silly at any time. The next day we found that the battery was not charging and we obsevered a unexplainable drip from under the van. We contacted Wrexham Discover group, I admit I was very apprehensive. Since we where not far from Discover we agreed to return to Wrexham for the team to look at it for us. When we arrived the gate to the back of the site was immediately opened for us and a lovely cup of coffee offered and gladly accepted, since it was dinner time and my husband a diabetic we went for a meal locally. On our return the van was all hooked up to electric and water and the team including the manager( who is very pro active)and despite being obviously very busy they where like ferrets looking for the reason for the drip,within an hour we where on our way again all fixed up, with a new battery charger and a new lenghth of hot water pipe (apparently a screw had been screwed through a section of piping in the building stage .I can not praise the Wrexham Discover team enough and would say it is unfortunate that we had these problems in the first place but with a efficient professional and polite after sale tratment like we recieved, then these problems are not problems at all, just inconvenience`s. I can highly recommed Wrexham Discover.One last comment been that we are always feel like individual people there not customers or invoice numbers . Thank you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts