www.breathablegroundsheets.co.uk - Super Service Yet Again

Sep 8, 2006
Visit site
I think we are always quick to complain but not quick enough to compliment a company when something goes really right. Therefore, I have put this post on regarding the service I have received from breathablegroundsheets. I forgot to order a new groundsheet for my new awning and we are going away on Thursday (tomorrow) I rung breathable groundsheets yesterday ordered the required carpet and had it delivered about 5 minutes ago. This is the 3rd time we have used this company. They are competitive on price and their service and knowledge is second to none. A great company to deal with. No doubt I will keep on recommending them and use them myself if needed in the future.

Sep 8, 2004
Visit site
used this company for the 1st time this year and yes your right,delivery is prompt and the prices are very good,will def use again when the need arises.

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
We have used this company too and found the service second to none. I contacted them by phone they were very friendly and helpful. The postage was reasonable and arrived promptly. I would highly reccommend them

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts