X-Trail Headlamp Beam Deflectors

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone advise as to the correct positioning of Beam Deflectors for my 2005 X-Trail Sport? There is no pattern on the lens to give guidance. All advise gratefully received.

Hovis

Apr 14, 2008
Visit site
I have used ones that are a "circle with a tail", bought from Halfords I think, and according to the diagram for the Xtrail they go upside down with 9 o'clock on the circle onto a little X mark on the glass.

I wasn't convinced that they worked, but we were in Denmark recently where you have to run headlights at all times, so I installed them and kept the diagram to show the police that I had tried! (not needed fortunately).

I peeled them off carefully and have stored them wrapped in clingfilm for re-use in the autumn when we go away again, as at

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
I have used ones that are a "circle with a tail", bought from Halfords I think, and according to the diagram for the Xtrail they go upside down with 9 o'clock on the circle onto a little X mark on the glass.

I wasn't convinced that they worked, but we were in Denmark recently where you have to run headlights at all times, so I installed them and kept the diagram to show the police that I had tried! (not needed fortunately).

I peeled them off carefully and have stored them wrapped in clingfilm for re-use in the autumn when we go away again, as at

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts