You Are Simply The Best xxx

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I want to say a great big thank you to you all for all the help and support you are giving me.It is so comforting to know that I can find help and advice at any time from you wonderful folks.The cautions you give are all done with a sensitive touch and I shall take the advice seriously. The last thing I want is to waste everyone's time and effort by not looking after myself.The forum will give me lots of interesting stories to read as you all start off on your new adventures.Time is all it will take to put me back on 2 good legs and I shall be patient.This time next week I shall be on the road to my new mobile self.God bless you all and have your best year of wonderful travels.Keep the stories coming and I will try not to be too envious!!!!

Thursdays Child

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Good luck with the op! If you do all they tell you then I'm sure you'll be feeling better within three or four days of the operation, and back in top form within a couple of months. They'll have you up and out of bed the following day, walking down the ward the day after that, then up stairs on day three! Just don't do too much too early and kn....r up your new hip - it's the start of a new you, after all!

Bionic Thursdays Child could be your new Forum Name!

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
thursday, ma wee lass. you are the first person in here to welcome folk and to give sound support to all, its only right that ye should get some well wishes back, shows yer standing from folks. nae doubt ye will sail through this forthcoming event and as others have said, be a more able person for doing so. yer no wasting anyones time misses, keep yer posts coming and most of all, keep yer chin up and get in there an be done with. nae doubt there will be plenty of post op posts incoming shortly :).

you take care my good lady, all will be well :)

cheers.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We're off in the caravan for a few days tomorrow Thursdays Child so I won't have chance to wish you Good Luck before you go in for your hip job.

Keep smiling and follow doctors orders.

Enjoy being waited on for a while and you will soon be hopping better.

We will be thinking of you

Keep Smiling

Parksy x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts