🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

JRT

May 5, 2024
Visit site
Like him or not he still took England to greater successes than any other manager since 1966 . But for me he was too defensive and too slow changing the team profile when it was crying out for fresh legs.

I do respect the guy, not least because he played for and managed our local team (Middlesbrough FC)

Reactions: Dustydog
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Other Clive
Just back from weekend away and saw you answer ref Glastobury, the point I was making is the way the BBC spend their tax payer funded budgets on events such as Glastonbury, Football, Winbledon , Olympics etc They always seem to go over the top with the number of presenters , pundits etc. For the record I didn't watch any of Glastonbury, Euros, Wimbledon and have no intention of watching the Olympics.My choice

Reactions: JTQ

Sam Vimes

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I'm not into football at all but why is it that a Team Sport like this always has to have just the Manager quit or be sacked if the performance of the team doesn't meet the fans or perhaps shareholders expectations?

Reactions: Buckman and Hutch

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts