110 amp battery Which one to choose ?

Jan 28, 2007
Visit site
hello to all, i think this year i shall change my battery ive been running the same one for a few years now....but the dilemma is which one ? has anybody ever had a perticular good one or bad for that manner.

their are a few available from around £68 delivered (thats good) or it goes up to £90 , any views on this guys n gals

cheers glen

Jan 28, 2007
Visit site
Take care in choosing make. The box in my Bailey Indiana will not accept all makes of 110AHr batteries, due to variations in the height!
Thats an interesting point david, something i would of not even considered if i ordered by mail order cheers

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Agree with Clive

Elecsol 110 they are lighter and have a 5 year warranty,they replaced mine after 4 years.Expect to pay around

May 22, 2006
Visit site
Agree with David, If I had bought the battery that I first was going to buy it would not have fitted in my compartment. Thanks to the honest sales person at the caravan dealers, he recomended that I checked the measurements before I bought it, and sure enough the battery would have never fitted.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
glen

my 2004 bailey manual states the max battery size as 90amp/h.

Still the service manager told me that a 110 would fit.And it did, just.

i only use electric hookup, never fully charge the battery, using only the van charger.

the battery cost just over

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts