Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

Thought I would try again,catch people that wer'nt online last time.!! Going M.E.N end of month(disney on ice whey hey!!)

It is easily in driving distance of home but thought it would be nice to make a weekend of it !!

Burrs country park CC site is showing full ! Any other ideas welcome, !!

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina

Our sons go to see Disney on ice nest week at Nottingham.

2 mouths ago I had to go to Rochdale and there were not may CC sit for use to stop at so in the end me and Sharon just made a day of it.

Are you going to come on the rally nest year?

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Holly Bank Caravan Park by the Warburton High Level Ship Canal bridge. It is 2 miles from the M6 junction 21 towards Irlam/Manchester. At the traffic lights turn right to go over the bridge and the site is immediately on the left. To go to the MEN Arena, drive to Altrincham and get the Metro into Manchester. The Metro to Bury (rather than Picadilly) takes you straight into Victoria Station which has a direct access into the Arena.

Whilst in the area you can visit Dunham Park and Tatton Park which are close by.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Holly Bank Caravan Park by the Warburton High Level Ship Canal bridge. It is 2 miles from the M6 junction 21 towards Irlam/Manchester. At the traffic lights turn right to go over the bridge and the site is immediately on the left. To go to the MEN Arena, drive to Altrincham and get the Metro into Manchester. The Metro to Bury (rather than Picadilly) takes you straight into Victoria Station which has a direct access into the Arena.

Whilst in the area you can visit Dunham Park and Tatton Park which are close by.
Telephone no: 0161 775 2842

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

thanks Dusty x

TRENDING THREADS