12v control panel

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2009 registered Autosleeper Symbol ES and the problem I have is that the 12v system seems to switch itself on and off at will regardless of whether it is on a mains hook up or not. some times the whole system will switch off and sometimes just the water pump, although the pump is shown to be on in the control panel display. I have checked the status of the liesure battery and it is fully charged. This is an intermittent fault and has been back to our dealer three times and they have been unable to trace it. Does anyone have any ideas on the cause?

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
It would help if you can give us some clue as to which electrical system is fitted in your Autosleeper. What names and numbers are on the display and the electronic lump hidden away somewhere? Unfortunately my records on this range is a tad limited. In the back of my mind I am aware of some other vans that had a control system which had similar problems, those with Ace Airstream,s should be aware of this with various items that would switch ON and OFF by themselves, but Autosleeper I don,t know.
Apart from checking for bad earths and corroded fuses and without some details I am a bit stuck.

CC.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts