1997 Bailey Pageant Moselle 4 berth

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
My wife and I have just put a deposit on this caravan and are due to pick it up on 26.02.05 when we part with the rest of the pennies. As far as we can tell it is going to be ideal for us, a family with two boys (15 & 11. Has anyone any experience (good or bad) of this caravan? Any advice welcome.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Keith we owned a Moselle for 4 years and really enjoyed our time in it. We do spend alot of weekends caravanning and we got sick of cushion heaving to make up the bed so we have just bought a permenant bed Bordeaux. I also did not like the L shape seating and was glad to get back to parallel seats. The L shape lounge also made it difficult to seat more than 3 around the table. But as I said we do spend alot of time in the van, for normal use though it would be perfect.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
bought one 18 months ago brilliant to tow sticks to the road as though on rails, L seating not fantastic for family watching TV but you will adapt no matter what. Just relax and enjoy your self

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
we had 1996 moselle sold it a few years ago for a series 5 model ,sold that after 8 months and bought a senator Indiana, still wonder why i sold that 96 Moselle

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts