2 berth cheap caravans!

Dec 16, 2005
Visit site
hiya everyone!

im touring with a circus this spring/summer and i need a cheap 2 berth caravan! im only gonna be using it for a few months(and saving up to buy a better one...) so i'm looking for a dirt cheap one! I have £1000 to spend (but ideally not use all of it). basically as long as its roadworthy, no leaks and fully functional it'll b perfect. not even sure if i'll need a shower or toilet as the circus may have a toilet/shower truck. so i'm looking for the 'tesco value' version!!! :p

any tips? I'll be towing it with a 1.6 vauxhall astra hatchback (1999). anyone know friends/family selling cheap caravans? which brands are the most reliable? which brands are easy to find parts for?

thanks for any help!

fiona

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
I am not sure where you live but my sister was in a similar position a few years ago and went to Highbridge Caravans and looked in there bargain section. She picked up a tidy little van for under 1000 pounds. Dealers do not want these old vans hanging around taking up space and you can normally get a good deal. As to makes etc you would just have to look at them and judge yourself. Try and take someone with you who knows what to be aware of. Good luck

G

Try the ads in the CC magazine, you may find a better one for your money.

Don't forget that you are probably writing off your

G

Your having a long summer, I am used to June, July and August and then up here it is ack to good old bad weather. Try www.whattowcar.com to ensure you get a safe match with whatever you choose. There is also a caravan Autotrader magazine that may offer a good private sale.

Dec 16, 2005
Visit site
Your having a long summer, I am used to June, July and August and then up here it is ack to good old bad weather. Try www.whattowcar.com to ensure you get a safe match with whatever you choose. There is also a caravan Autotrader magazine that may offer a good private sale.
yes, it is a long summer! i call it a summer as most people dont know how long the circus season is. and its just easier to say summer! ive just found out that my 'summer' starts from the end of april. i just hope the weather starts to get a bit warmer soon!

if anone is interested, im joining Bassline circus their web site is (its not updated yet) :http://network23.nologic.org/BASSLINESITE/bassline/

BASSLINESITE/splashpage/splashpage.html

thanks for the advice!

fi xx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts