2006 Bessaccar Cameo 550GL

Mar 13, 2022
Visit site
Thanks guys... I have the original handbook and it shows nothing relating to this, have also tried Google (was first port of call lol) again nothing but hey ho hopefully someone will know 👍

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys... I have the original handbook and it shows nothing relating to this, have also tried Google (was first port of call lol) again nothing but hey ho hopefully someone will know 👍
How about Bessacarr caravan owners club they might be able to help.

Reactions: Fhorchu
Mar 13, 2022
Visit site
Looking at the wiring diagram (pic), I see it has a hitch light. Being by the door, perhaps that is where to look.

View attachment 2941
John
Hi John, thanks for your suggestion, However!! it might as well have been the Chinese alphabet I was looking at 🤷‍♀️ although I did recognise the AC Control Panel, the SC20 Alde Panel and the NE143-CF... 😂😂 think I'll just wait until I'm on site and ask around - will keep looking out for an older Bessacarr van coming on site and I'll pounce lol....

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi John, thanks for your suggestion, However!! it might as well have been the Chinese alphabet I was looking at 🤷‍♀️ although I did recognise the AC Control Panel, the SC20 Alde Panel and the NE143-CF... 😂😂 think I'll just wait until I'm on site and ask around - will keep looking out for an older Bessacarr van coming on site and I'll pounce lol....

In the mean time. Have a look at the front of the van to see if there is a light fitted directed to assist hitching in the dark. Then see if that switch operates it.

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts