2006 elddis crusaders

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris, my wife and I have recently bought a 2005 Odyssey. We were dismayed at the new colour schemes in the 2006 models, ugh! We're so glad we didn't wait until the show at the NEC in february to buy one, I think I'd have bought a Coachman instead!

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
I think it's an attempt to appeal to the younger market. I'm a 'younger' caravanner, and the blacked out windows appeal to me!

Sep 11, 2005
Visit site
Billed as the "All New 2006 Range" is completely misleading in any case.

I really like the idea of the darkened windows but lets face it, darkened windows, black stickers, a new cooker and different upholstery does NOT equate to "All New 2006 Range" - it's a complete nonsense and they are treating customers as idiots by describing their products this way...

"All New 2006 Range" would need to have new models and radically redesigned interiors and that is not what the Explorer Group are offering at all.

We are on our third new van (the last two of which were Elddis) and we previously wrote to the Explorer Group asking about their plans for 2006 vans. We specifically asked if they intended offering the full-sized (150l) fridge/freezer, as seen in Swift Group vans. They said no so we ordered a new Bailey Senator Louisiana instead.

The Explorer Group didn't even have the sense to write back and explain they'd changed their plans... As a consequence, they've lost a long-standing customer who has always adored and enjoyed the quality of the Elddis products.

Bye, bye Explorer Group and your not-quite "All New 2006 Range".

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris in answer to your question has someone of importance died the answer is yes:-

EXPORER GROUP CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
I though it was the spares department myself.I have heard that Elldis are going to retrofit these windows to all previous models to hide their customers dissatisfied faces.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts