2007 Bailey 550/5 bunk bed issues

Aug 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi, this may be a long shot. But I was wondering if anyone knew which cushions are used to created the bunk bed in a 2007 Bailey Ranger 550 to create the 5th sleeping area. We are able to fix up the bunk bed in the rear dinette however we are unable to figure out what cushions are used.
Thank you :)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I seem to remember that when we had a rear dinette 5 berth, there were some extra cushions that were stored under one of the bench seats that needed to be deployed. This was a Swift. Not sure if this applies to your Bailey. If you can’t find any extra cushions it may be that a previous owner took them out to increase storage and didn’t return. If you need to buy more, try Prima Leisure as it is the Bailey spares site, although some foam from the market and a bit of stitching of a cover will probably be cheaper!
Good luck
Mel

May 7, 2012
Visit site
We have had caravans where the bunk bed had its own mattress cushions that had no other purpose. If all the other ones make up the beds and there is not enough left for the bunk I agree someone has taken them out and left them behind.
Basically you seem to need a mattress rather than cushions, and if so I would measure the space and get something to fit. Jonic and Duvalay can supply them, plus some others if you try Google.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts