2007 forum users rally suggestion box.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Exactly what it says on the tin

(please don't be rude)(unless your going to be funny too), any idea's for the meet most welcome.

I'll start.

How about a cheese and wine night?

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Good idea Lol, as Chief Recreation and Peoples Entertainment Representative or C.R.A.P.E.R for short I have come up with a few ideas.

For Saturday as you say Lol a cheese and wine Night and Sunday a quiz night and maybe some kind of local attraction for one of the days (some local knowledge needed here) and I will organise something for the kids to do.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol

Hows about have a disco in that motorhome of yours.

:)
While I admit there are few places a Disc can go, the lounge of our little motorhome, isn't one of them.

However, it's the thought that counts, so how about a RAVe in your van, Mark?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Roy, looking at this years events on the sites web page I think there will be plenty for the kids to do. (see below)

EASTER WEEKEND - Friday 14th April - Monday 17th April 2006

SAT-SUN Easter Egg Colouring Competition

SAT Hunt the Easter eggs and Childrens Disco

Sunday Easter bonnet parade.

Now a suggestion to all at PC Mag. How about one of the team joining us this year.Come and meet some loyal Forum users and see what years of following our hobby can do to the human mind,

well Lol's anyway.

Brian (",)

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that Brian, I didn't think to look at the website.

I was also thinking about a game of hunt the wheel trim, what do you think? :0)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Right, that's it. I'm getting some "No Nails" glue and renting a Doberman for Easter. Can't afford to loose these wheel trims....

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Good idea Lol , I haven't played bingo since.....well I've never played it actually. Do we shout "house" , "caravan" or even "motorhome".

Are we to be allowed to erect the party tent this time?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As your erections are legendary, according to the Guinness Book of records, feel free to erect the tent, Brian. I must point out that while the tent is a usefully size, it's not as big as you would like it to be and certainly not as big as you tell your work buddies. However as long as it does the job, who cares, we still love ya. 8o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Good idea Lol , I haven't played bingo since.....well I've never played it actually. Do we shout "house" , "caravan" or even "motorhome".

Are we to be allowed to erect the party tent this time?
Never played Bingo? Only one rule, when you have completed your line or full house, wait until someone (me ) calls bingo then shout, damn, I missed that one.

Other rules you may not have heard about, to follow.....

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Steve

Don't get worried if Brian is wrong as is van is going to be the crash for the kids were they can go and do all craft sort of things.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS