2007 forum users rally

Page 10 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Everyone

I have been to the campsite this morning to check who is going on the meet and there is 5 confirmed so far.

If you have booked can you make sure that you have booked as part of the practical caravan meet, other wise you will not be on the same part of the site as the rest of us.

Could l also have your proper name that you have booked in.

Can l also remind you that you only have until the end of January to book on the meet.

This is your last chance to join us on what will be a good weekend

Look forward to hearing from you.

Mark

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

We could be interested depending on where it is, I do have a question though what's wrong with Derbyshire? We live here & it's got some really good sites.

Caroline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's North Nottinghamshire, Caroline.

Nothing wrong with Derbyshire at all, in fact, if you would like to recommend a site for the 2008 meet, we're all ears.

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Thanks for the information, is it for Easter weekend?

I will speak to my other half 7 see if he has to work or not.

As to me asking what is wrong with Derbyshire it was a bit tongue in cheek as I had read an earlier post saying that they( the member) wasn't allowed back so they didn't really want Derbyshire for the rally! Anyway I will have a think about Rally sites and let you know if I come up with any good ones.

North Notts is great we go every Oct to same area for the annual Goose Fair rally with the children ( Camping & caravan club if I'm allowed to mention it)and its great so much to see and do I hope you get a good response.

Caroline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Through this last week, I have been trying to book the sites that I wish to attend over the comming year. It's been difficult where bank holidays are concerned, with sites like Clumber Park already full, including August BH. So if you ahven't planned your year yet, get a move on, or your first choice may not be available. The site for Easter can not hold places open indefinately. If you think you might want to attend, now is the time to make a commitment.

Remember, there is no pressure to join in, the weekend is your own if that's what you want. However, why miss alll the fun?

Book now, your forum needs YOU!
images

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
First of all, have a look at the web site, just to make sure you know whats on offer.

http://www.sherwoodforestholidaypark.co.uk/
Then using the phone number on the web site, book for the easter period. When booking, make it clear that you wish to be part of the Practical Caravan forum users group, being organized by Mark and Sharon. It's a private booking, so you can arrive and leave when you wish.

Send an email to the moderator,

pcvforum@templenet.co.uk

Asking for Mark and Sharon's email address as you wish to be part of the group.

Send a confirmation email to Mark and/or post on the forum that you are attending.

Hope to see you there Mark.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
WE did Lickhill Manor last year Lee, and we went off roading although not where you described. As a first place to meet it was a good choice, we may be in that area next year. Can we tempt you for this years meet?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's the Easter period, Lee. Friday the 6th through to Easter Monday. I think some will be arriving on the Thursday (I plan to) and leaving on the Tuesday (I plan to).

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It's the Easter period, Lee. Friday the 6th through to Easter Monday. I think some will be arriving on the Thursday (I plan to) and leaving on the Tuesday (I plan to).
Good. I one der if five got two book four three more nights? I would eight to miss out it, would make me six to my stomach.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi every one has you now you have until the 31 of January to book. If you would like to come on the meet this Easter.

There are only 5 places left and the site is fully booked at Easter. when the close date come they will be put the pitches that we have not filled on open sale.

Mark

TRENDING THREADS