2007 forum users rally

Page 8 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Mark,got your mail.Will phone the site in next couple of days as not sure how many days we are going for.We are trying to arrive on the Wednesday and depart on the Tuesday.

My email is playing up at present but can access from work so will post here when we have booked.

Brian

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Mark,got your mail.Will phone the site in next couple of days as not sure how many days we are going for.We are trying to arrive on the Wednesday and depart on the Tuesday.

My email is playing up at present but can access from work so will post here when we have booked.

Brian
thats ok Brian

Mark

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark and Sharon

I have e-mailed the Mod today to get my details passed to you.

Could you please put us down for a pitch for the meet.

We don't have a PC at the minute (it's at the menders and I am on a public one at the min) so if you need to speak to me, you can get my details from Sparksey.

We had a lovely time at the weekend, it was good to see you again!

Hope to hear from you soon, I check my mail when I can get on a PC!

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly,

we will put you down for the meet.

Sorry, l did not get a chance to see you, but you know these kids have a better social life than us, l seem to spend most weekends as a taxi service for different parties.

sharon.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi lolly,

we will put you down for the meet.

Sorry, l did not get a chance to see you, but you know these kids have a better social life than us, l seem to spend most weekends as a taxi service for different parties.

sharon.
Sorry for the late notice. I have emailed the mod and would like to attend if you have still time to add one more.

Marc

G

Can you put Mr and Mrs Euro down for the meet M & S.

Mod 1 has my email address and we are heading back to the UK just before Easter.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi marc and euro,

Pleased you can make the meet, looking forward to meeting you.

euro can you email the mod and ask him to pass on your edemail to us thank you.

mark.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hello up to now there are 8 of use going on the Easter Meet.

I got room for more caravans so if you would like to come then just send a email to the Mod (pcvforum@templenet.co.uk) tell him that you would like to come on the Easter Meet then when I get your email I send you the bits that we need.

I got Big ROY sort out what we will be up to when we meet up but if you can thick of some thick that you thick so of use would like to do. Send it to me and I send it to Roy or put it on the forum.

We are going to be stopping at Sherwood Forest Holiday Park for the meet have a look at there web sit and see if you would like to come.

(Web sit http://www.sherwoodforestholidaypark.co.uk )

The dates are 6th April to 9th April which is Good Friday to Easter Monday and the price is

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lolly

I sent you 3 emails and I snet Steve a email tell you my phone nummber so you can ring me and I can sort you out other the phone. seen as your computer it bronk.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Up to now I 8 of use going which are :-

Mark & Sharon

Lol and Gaye

Brian and Bina

Roy

Simon and Gabrielle

Lolly

Marc

Mr & Mrs Euro

Still room if any one eles Would like to come

Mark

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I think Sparkes (Steve) ,Lord Braykewynde and Lisa are still waiting to see if they can get the time off, correct me if I'm wrong ;O)

The following have shown an interest and need to email the Mod, as Mark says, to confirm.

A post here ,one way or the other ,would be good as well ;O)

Clive (Cardiff)

Debbi

Fouldsy

Allyson

Brave Fart

Norfolk Mike

Brian (",)

TRENDING THREADS