2007 forum users rally

Page 7 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
What a day I had wife got me to put lament flooring down. We had to move computer to do it. It took me four hours just to get the computer back work right. Our litter girl might have broken a wire for the speakers as we got no sound now.

Lol

Been to Sherwood

Ask if we get 13 to 15 vans they do it for

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Remember we need to make a decision by Saturday whether its Riverside or Sherwood. At the moment it's unsure with some ,including myself, saying both.

So please post in one word your choice.

Brian. (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What a day I had wife got me to put lament flooring down. We had to move computer to do it. It took me four hours just to get the computer back work right. Our litter girl might have broken a wire for the speakers as we got no sound now.

Lol

Been to Sherwood

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

Lol

Been to Sherwood

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Having re-read the posts it concerns me that Riverside can not be booked until next year so I think on those grounds alone we should choose Sherwood. So my vote has changed to Sherwood. Sorry guys if this causes a problem but I think it will be worth the extra travel time to attend.Whichever site is chosen I will have a 130+ mile trip so can understand you feelings about distance. Trust me it will be worth it.

Brian

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Brian choice is obviously yours but according to multimap St Albans to Sherwood is 128 miles to riverside is 88 I know which i would choose site at Stratford may not 'take ' bookings until January but try phone call or visit to Margarets mobile home on the site and I am sure you might be able to sort something out.Only trying to help.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
OK, Sherwood seems to have got the vote. Can we have an indication as to how many will be attending? We need to start arranging the weekend so that everyone is clear on what can be expected (expect the unexpected?).

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone I hope I not going to upset any one as I been ask to be organise the next meet but I could do with so help as well.

I will be going to Sherwood Park tomorrow to find out what they need to know and other bits.

I will be post tomorrow night to let you now what is going on and to let you now what we need to do

Mark

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Mark, thanks for all you are doing to get the meet going ;O)

can you see if the site will allow us to pay seperately over the phone ,this would save a lot of trouble getting the money together. Maybe they could give us a booking code to quote, as long as we commit to pay by an agreed date I can't see it being a problem.Also if we can be pitched together.

We will need final figures in the next few days so if everyone who is coming can post to that effect it will be a great help.

I hope those who prefered Riverside can still make it to Sherwood as if this time is as good as a last it will be worth the extra travel and it will be good to put faces to names.

And there's still time to join us if anyone else is interested.

Brian (",)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi everyone.

If you would still like to come to the meet.

It is at sherwood forest holiday park near edwinstowe in nottinghamshire.

The dates are 6th april to the 9th april 2007.

If you would still like to come you can email

PCV Moderator"

And they will forward your address onto me.

I need your emails by the end of the week so that we get the meet booked.

kind regards

mark.

TRENDING THREADS