2007 forum users update.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
You think you have a panic on? We just found out Jo has to have a serious op next week and are unsure if she will be well enough to go...

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Brian & Steve

Fist

Steve tell Jo

To get well soon and we hope she will be well to come as we will miss you too.

I am going to college up to the day before we go to the meet.

I take my level 2 2D CAD and past it but I wait to do the write bit yet as they have got to sort it out so I can have a reader.

In one way I am not happy how long it is take them to sort things out as they be pass it round as they say they have not dun this be for. Which I can not believe as it is a college for the disabled college.

They say it looks like I will be doing take all the write bit after each other in one day.

In the nest two weeks I look to do the Drawing bit for level 3 2D CAD.

Then it's on to do 3D CAD and I all so got to find a work place meant as well. 'Hint hint'.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Steve - wish your wife all the best and tell her to keep her chin up and get well soon. Just hope all is well - Good Luck.

Mark what are you doing with Autocad? My son uses it a lot for architectural/building drawing work - he is brilliant at it and I am quite envious of his skills. As for me I haven't got a clue - I still do all my drawing work on a drawing board. Can't teach an old dog new tricks. I tried to get the hang of Autocad whilst working in college but it went over my head.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Figuratively speaking you silly Billy Mark. I just could not come to terms with it and on a few occassions I switched the damn thing off in frustration. As far as Lord B. is concerned I am not afraid of him - terrified is a better adjective - hehehehe.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
It's ok Steve, Jo will be fine as Bina is a nurse. Although she is a psychiatric nurse so might be busy looking after Lol ;O)

And no Lol, she doesn't have a uniform !!!

Hope all is ok and see you soon

Brian (",)

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

I look to do drawing to with engineering or steel construction.

I would have like a go at the architectural side but I do not now about building but I have done so drawings for that side and some of the mocks that I dun are for the architectural side but its seem that I was look in books or ask friends about the size of bricks or so thick. Where with engineering or steel contraction I now a bit so that it easy for me to draw things.

Tell your son to have a look at Revit its made by Autocad and it for the architectural drawing.

Its tuk me so time to learn how to use it. I have to have all the books that they give me to use put on the computer and run it on Read & Gold but so bit I have to read about.

They also have let me have copy's of the folder that use on to my computer so I can go over it and till I lent to use it.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
These are the confirmed who we have had emails of

Brian

Lol

Steve

Lolly

Marc

and us.

I will speak to the site tomorrow and see if there is anyone else booked in for next week and which field we are going to be on.

Sharon.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
I don't know if Lol still has the "party tent" or if it is worth taking as there are only a few of us this time. As we are staying from the 4th to the 10th we are taking the full size awning which you are all welcome to use in the evenings (no charge ,honest !!!).

Brian (",)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian, I still have the party tent. It is packed away and hasn't been touched since last April, so what condition it is in, I'm not sure. I will bring it anyway, it will be nice to have a neutral meeting place. I'm trying to source some heating for it, to make it a more pleasant experience.

There are fewer going this year and as far as I know, nothing has been planned. Do you all want to discuss this when we get there or is there something a member wants preparing for now?

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Is it to late to book Christina Aguilera for the caberet ?

I think it's just going to happen Lol. Can't see anyone up for fancy dress although I have been looking forward to dressing up for a whole year now ;O)

BBQ's are ok if people bring them along.

Some heating is a good idea as we haven't got Lisa to keep us warm this time. (flashback to Lisa nearly sitting on the bbq)

I've sorted the football , cricket, kites and frisbies out for the kids just to keep them out of mischief .

Brian (",)

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Last year I was nursing a funny thing on my leg, this year I will be making sure Joanne does not overdo things and stopping the dog from running around (he is still getting over having both crucia (spelling) ligaments fixed. so its a quiet time for us.

However, there is a rumour that a non drinker may be having a drink. So, I may be the entertainment after all

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry Brian, her manager has been in contact and although she is playing the 6th form at Mansfield high (7 miles away) she won't be able to make it over due to unforseen circumstances. I asked what they meant but all I got was "I don't know, we have forseen them yet".

I can get Christine Hamilton if you want, make up for Lisa not being there?

TRENDING THREADS