2007 forum users update.

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
First off, we have members attending who choose to be vegetarian, so Hogg is of the menu, Lisa.

Secondly, Ivy, though charismatic and cheap too, is not a direct replacement for you Lisa, I was thinking more along the lines of (gotta be careful here) Wonder Women or perhaps Bet Lynch?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lol-

Well, I can see the resemblance between myself and Linda Carter. But Bet Lynch? She's blonde and I'm not.

Anyway, as I can't make the meet and I'm feeling a little guilty I thought I'd help you out. You know I mingle with the rich and famous, I don't brag about it, it's just circumstances which led me to my rich lifestyle. Anway, I remember when I was at a race meeting recently, I got talking to this person and she said she was available for this type of occasion. I've phoned her and she's free for the dates of your meet. O

On reflexion, I think she'd be perfect and I'm sure you'd get along with her as she's around the same age as you.

It's ok Lol, there's no need to publicly thank me.

Oh and her hair is the same colour as your dogs.

rita_sullivan_3.jpg

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi every one

Had a bit of a week.

Bess as been to vets she had hart one of her legs.

She seems ok now but she can only be taking for walks on her laid Till Monday then she can go back to be let off the laid.

I been going back other work at college and dun so mock test has well and I mite be doing so live work nest week has well.

Go to *** to the sit tomorrow to check on things.

Will let you now later.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Mark & Sharon

Lol

Brian

Steve

Lolly

THis is who I now is come and the name have been put in the way they are on sit so that you can see who you are nest to.

(sorry if any think is wrong)

If its eany help this what the sits got on

Easter Weekend

Friday 6th April- Monday

SAturday-Sunday Easter egg colouring competition

Saturday Hunt the Eater egg - children's disco

Sunday Easter bonnet parade

we are going to be on sit on Thursday but if you need to now any thinck just email me or phone and I see if I can help.

speak later

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for putting the time and effort into this meet, Mark and Sharon.

Count Brian in for the Sundays Easter Bonnet Parade.

He looks cute in head gear.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Is that all of us, arriving on Thursday?

Mark, I did consider the Easter Bunny outfit, but with my knees, I felt I couldn't pull it off. So instead, I'm coming as "Usually Drunk Man"; Again.

Sep 17, 2005
Visit site
Lol-

Well, I can see the resemblance between myself and Linda Carter. But Bet Lynch? She's blonde and I'm not.

Anyway, as I can't make the meet and I'm feeling a little guilty I thought I'd help you out. You know I mingle with the rich and famous, I don't brag about it, it's just circumstances which led me to my rich lifestyle. Anway, I remember when I was at a race meeting recently, I got talking to this person and she said she was available for this type of occasion. I've phoned her and she's free for the dates of your meet. O

On reflexion, I think she'd be perfect and I'm sure you'd get along with her as she's around the same age as you.

It's ok Lol, there's no need to publicly thank me.

Oh and her hair is the same colour as your dogs.

rita_sullivan_3.jpg
I reckon you're a double for Rita Fairclough from Coro.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Well the vans hooked up to the Mav in the garden waiting to reverse out in the morning.Probably come up the A1 as it's easier to stop every 5 mins for the kids ;O) Was thinking of staying at home and decorating as now the van is full the bl**dy house is empty.

Lol let me know where you are filling up as I want to buy some shares ;O)

See you guys Thursday and have a safe trip.

Brian (",)

TRENDING THREADS