2017-season Hymer caravans revealed

May 7, 2012
Visit site
They look well made and very smart inside although a white kitchen would not be our first choice nor do we want the front end bed that they tend to use. The price and weights look as though they will always be a niche make though.

Sep 21, 2017
Visit site
dm9veg.jpg
[/img]I'm sure the pictures are of German spec 'vans, the UK 'vans will have an opening sunroof window above the front window and be considerably better spec'd inside.

Hoomer

BANNED
Jun 11, 2018
Visit site
Shame we never get Hymers mid to low end caravans here.
Reason I was told by the importer is the cost of converting to ‘UK spec’ big freestanding over and hob etc is only viable on the most expensive vans.

And of course, if you do buy one, you have the endless fun and games with the ‘Peg Police’ at a certain clubs sites. YES, I have been told to turn my van around as some precious and sensitive souls got upset my door was facing them more than once!

Hoomer

BANNED
Jun 11, 2018
Visit site
otherclive said:
Never had any problem with either club when my door was on the offside.

The ‘club’’ wasn’t the problem, the problem was on a couple of occasions a rather embarrassed warden Had to come ask me to turn it around as someone who’d parked next door was upset I was ‘intruding on their privacy’.

Personally, I think they were just jealous of the German high tech

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts