2024 coachman caravan delivery times

Apr 3, 2024
Visit site
Good morning guys.
I ordered a new coachman vip675 at the beginning of March and was wondering if anyone has ordered and had their caravan yet, or have a confirmed delivery date.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Good morning guys.
I ordered a new coachman vip675 at the beginning of March and was wondering if anyone has ordered and had their caravan yet, or have a confirmed delivery date.
Your dealer is the only one that can give you ma confirmed delivery date. After a month, from date of ordering, the dealer if they are any good should be able to give you a delivery date.

Apr 3, 2024
Visit site
Your dealer is the only one that can give you ma confirmed delivery date. After a month, from date of ordering, the dealer if they are any good should be able to give you a delivery date.
They have a date but it’s not set in stone as some vans come on time and some slightly later I’m told.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
They have a date but it’s not set in stone as some vans come on time and some slightly later I’m told.
When we ordered it took about 3 months to delivery, but this was Elddis and back in 2018. I think most brands will have similar wait times for delivery?

Reactions: Paul69
Feb 11, 2024
Visit site
When we ordered our new 575 last May we were told delivery end of October
So we were pleasantly surprised when it arrived at the beginning of September
So Mr Plodd is correct in saying it’s a moveable feast
Time will fly by to its delivery then enjoy it you have bought a beautiful caravan 👍

Apr 3, 2024
Visit site
When we ordered our new 575 last May we were told delivery end of October
So we were pleasantly surprised when it arrived at the beginning of September
So Mr Plodd is correct in saying it’s a moveable feast
Time will fly by to its delivery then enjoy it you have bought a beautiful caravan 👍
Thankyou. We have been told it will be to dealer on the 23rd and we can collect on 2nd of May ready for the bank holiday. Everything crossed.

Reactions: MattNorthway
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hope all goes well. You never know though so be cautious. On one they forgot the curtains, and on another we got a call from a furious dealer as they had put the wrong caravan on his delivery.

Apr 3, 2024
Visit site
We were expecting our Coachman 675 to be delivered on the 23rd of this month only to be told yesterday there’s a 10 day delay with Coachman. No one seems to know what the delay is but I had an update from supplying dealer on Thursday saying it’s passed all qc and is awaiting allocation. How can they just delay it when it’s complete and give you 3 days notice. Fuming.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
We were expecting our Coachman 675 to be delivered on the 23rd of this month only to be told yesterday there’s a 10 day delay with Coachman. No one seems to know what the delay is but I had an update from supplying dealer on Thursday saying it’s passed all qc and is awaiting allocation. How can they just delay it when it’s complete and give you 3 days notice. Fuming.
Disappointing I know but it could be a glitch with transport availability. Perhaps things like the rubbish bad weather and winds recently has affected deliveries.

Apr 3, 2024
Visit site
Disappointing I know but it could be a glitch with transport availability. Perhaps things like the rubbish bad weather and winds recently has affected deliveries.
I get that but still frustrating 3 days notice. I’m not convinced it’s a weather issue tbh as my wife has seen a guy who’s coachman was supposed to be feb and he’s been told July. I can see it going wrong again.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We had that issue with a new Lunar we had ordered so said to the sales person that we would go and collect it from Preston. They gave us every excuse under the sun we could not collect it ourselves. Strangely the caravan arrived a few days later although we had been told another 3 weeks?

Feb 11, 2024
Visit site
I can more or less guarantee it’s a transport issue
Being in the vehicle delivery industry there is a big backlog with delivery of chassis cabs / motor homes / caravans etc
Having dealt with delivery schedules it’s always only a guide as things in transport do go wrong
Very frustrating I know but when it arrives all the delays will be forgotten and you can enjoy what will be a fantastic caravan 👍👍

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts