A better shower head ?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Upgrade the submersible pump - you will get through your hot water in less time but the overall effect will be much better.

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi Sir Rog,

Saw one in a Swift dealer when I was looking at twin axles like your excellent holiday residence,

Simon I have been pleased with my shower head,uprating the pump may well help but the trigger does help the water last longer and I have found the pressure better.They have some hairdressers shower heads that work out to about a tenner on ebay but I wasnt very impressed.Sir Roger may well be able to give you an input also as he has had issues with water pressure iirc.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Dash You Deli Old Boy.

Yes Dave is correct but my problems came from a Caravan that should have had an onboard water tank and was missing so I employed Deli Dave from Folkham Hall and he found part of the electrics that would give me a few more amps and this did improve

I hope this helps and yes the trigger head shower does make a difference

Sir Roger

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info folks, but have found article, Practical Caravan page 133,February 2010. Have e-mailed them to see if suitable for caravan, which would seem to be right if in a caravan mag !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts