A big "Hello All" - and a quick question

Jun 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi all
I was googling for advice on numerous subjects and this site kept providing answers even though I am a new owner of a Compass coach built motorhome. So my first obvious question is ... do you get many people with vans on here? There's obviously a lot of similarities so I hope van owners are welcome too :)

I've just bought a Boxer 2.2 based van with a Compass 4 berth avantgarde coachbuild. It has a rear lounge like many caravans and Truma heaters, toilet and shower etc. This is why I got so many hots googling issues with my sink I think.

I am totally new to all this so am on a long voyage of discovery when it comes to maintaining and tidying the coachwork.

Many thanks

Mike

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The majority of folk on here are caravan owners but answers to questions on things like Truma heaters, fridges etc are generic and used in both motorhomes and caravans.
There is a sister site specifically for motorhomes, perhaps that may suit you better.

https://www.practicalcaravan.com/forum

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly and helpful bunch; and will even talk to those who have gone to the dark side. :whistle: Caravan’s and Motorhomes have a lot in common and there are some technical gurus on here. ( not me )
I used to have a compass coach built motorhome, and had good times in it.
Keep posting
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts