A Few Words from a New CM. Happy to Meet You All!

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
Greetings,

My name is Steve, but I go by AllenTheAlien here on the forums. I’ve recently joined the Community Team here at Future after working as a CM (Community Manager) for several years.

My top priority is to learn as much as I can about your community, so I’m going to start off with lots of reading and listening. Please jump into the discussion to share your thoughts on how I can best serve your community.

I won’t be able to make any promises about specific feedback just yet, but I’m absolutely listening to everyone so we can make decisions with your input in mind.

There are no timelines for any changes yet, but we have plans to update the forum platform once our development team is able to get a game plan in place. Currently, we hope to offer you the Community Team’s help in housekeeping, setting policies, and in helping to drive engagement. We’re very much looking forward to discussing possible interactions between our great forum community and the editorial/news side of things here, and keep an eye peeled for interesting things just around the corner!

Thanks for taking the time to read this over, and for sharing with me anything I should know as a newcomer to your community.

It’s a pleasure to be here!
- Steve

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts