A girl walks into a forum

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I'll stop short of describing my outfit but as the newest member of Practical Caravan, I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Clare.
Thanks to those of you who have already been kind enough to throw a comment my way either on Facebook or the blog. I'll be no doubt calling on your assistance in the not too distant future.

Bye for now,

Clare

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Clare, it's great to see you on the forum and we'll look forward to seeing how you get on with learning to tow and your first trips out with a caravan.
We all had to start somwhere and have all made our mistakes but what is really good is that as a young lady you will be able to give a fresh perspective to caravanning which has all too often been regarded by those who know no better as a pastime exclusively for old fogeys.
Forum members don't bite, they are always happy to share their collective knowledge and usually have the answer to most questions that can crop up from time to time.
smiley-laughing.gif

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Clare, I enjoyed your blog on towing, haven't had chance to read the second yet but welcome to the forum and I look forward to following your experiences in the van, good luck in the new job.

BP

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Hi,
Don't take any notice of Parksy!!! Some do bite and jolly hard at that!!! Obviously not him or any members of the WC we're all
smiley-innocent.gif
!!!!!
Swmbo took to the wheel a little under two years ago, shunned all towing courses and insisted on lessons from me instead!! She's only clobbered a branch when trying to miss a pothole and kerbed one alloy! Apart from that she's done really well and now does as much if not more of the towing than me. Our caravan travel bug was spotted by some motorhomers as she flew past them on the M5 at easter so her confidence has grown an awful lot!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts