A Good Wish from the Woosie Club

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
On behalf of all the Knights and Ladies of the Woosie Round Table we wish all the Forum members , Mods and the PCv team a very happy and prosperous 2012. We look forward to meeting many of you at Stowfolot in May.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Happy New Year Dusty Dog and the Woosies, we are between Mel and yourself in the row behind at Stowford and we'll look forward to meeting you there
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Yep a Happy New Year to you all, see you all at the Round Table at Stowfolot.
Dont forget your flagons and Tankards
1.gif
1.gif

(One of them is for you Sir Dave)

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hay Sprocket , I dont know how you have done that but the picture is a perfect likeness to Deli Dave well done Happy New Year .
Sir Roger

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
A happy New Year to all Woosies, non-Woosies and Woosies awaiting membership. Supplications to King DD and all knights.
Lady Mel

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi Mel
Happy New Year Mel and all Woosies, I would like to become a fellow Woosie but not sure if I have the relavant qualifications?
Di

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Di said:
Hi Mel
Happy New Year Mel and all Woosies, I would like to become a fellow Woosie but not sure if I have the relavant qualifications?
Di
Hi Di
Well you have a Kia and a Bailey. That helps.
What Woosie thing have you done in the last 12 months?
Washed his socks in the kettle maybe???
smiley-laughing.gif

Used the Gents because it's closer than the ladies???
smiley-wink.gif

Tell us more and we shall gladly consider your application.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Id like to join the woosie club but I have a problem the only thing woosie I can think of is I did get out of the bath to fart.
Does that help my membership and do I get a membership number
Sir Roger

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
SirRogerFFS said:
Id like to join the woosie club but I have a problem the only thing woosie I can think of is I did get out of the bath to fart.
Does that help my membership and do I get a membership number
Sir Roger

Sir Roger think it would be best if you post your request in the Woosie Club topic in the chit chat section of the forum
smiley-smile.gif

If i remember rightly you have previously admitted to using that white thing in the kitchen, you know the thing that gets your clothes wet and spins around,that is the height of Woosieness on that basis I'm sure you will be proposed and 2nd
smiley-smile.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I've been thinking for a while that the nutters are taking over the Chit Chat section, I did'nt realise that the infection was spreading to the rest of the forum.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You are entitled to your opinion Clive, but surely you'd agree that a bit of post Christmas silliness containing good wishes and doing nobody any harm is entirely preferable to some of the mean-spirited spiteful comments that appeared regularly on this forum not too far into the past.
At least the people who you may regard as 'nutters' have the interests of fellow caravanners at heart, they are loyal, generous with help and advice to others and always good humoured and a pleasure to communicate and to deal with.
As just one of the forum moderators who had the misfortune to have to deal with those who hoped to disrupt and ultimately destroy this forum on an almost daily basis in the past I can say without reservation that just one of the so-called 'nutters' is worth ten of the other sort who we've now thankfully got rid of.
Rant over, not intended to cause offence but it had to be said.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Di said:
Hi Mel
Di

Hi Di, At King DDs decree I have posted a reply in the Chit Chat section under Woosie Club
mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Good evening Nigel
Us Dames , Ladies and Knights are delighted to receive your grand felicitation to our very humble Woosie Round Table. We are not proud people and indeed if you and Mrs Donnelly can prove you are worthy of our cause we shall all be delighted to consider you both for Membership, probably as Lifetime members and Keyholders with the Freedom of Stowfolot on the basis you command an army that provides us with our monthly indulgence, The PCv mag. Lavatorial script will also be welcome.
See at Stowfolot.
smiley-cool.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive
Parksy is a gem and has explained the purpose of us Woosies.
I am very sorry you don't find us to your liking but rest assured we are all very tolerant, well seasoned caravanners, professsional people who just require a little escapism from the stress and pressures of normal life.
If you ever feel the need, please apply to our main most senior Knight Sir Gagakev WC Bar who will give due consideration to your application./ If he's happy I am sure your application will be viewed favourably.
smiley-kiss.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Hi Clive

If you ever feel the need, please apply to our main most senior Knight Sir Gagakev WC Bar who will give due consideration to your application./ If he's happy I am sure your application will be viewed favourably.
smiley-kiss.gif
Clive called us all "nutters" thank you for the compliment the world would be boring if we were all "sensible"
smiley-smile.gif

Your application would be considered on merit as with all previous applications. A Woosie deed/story would have to accompany your application.

TRENDING THREADS