A question for Swift, re decals for 2007 model

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
The door on a Swift Challenger 2007 model has been damaged in an attempted burglary. A replacement door has been ordered, but I understand the decals cannot be replaced. Can this be correct for a 2007 van, and if so, what do you suggest?

Many thanks.

Jan 8, 2006
Visit site
You can get what you require for this van no problem. I had a full side done in sept last,same van at Crossley coachcraft

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I'd agree - I've posted this message for someone else, who has said he's been told be two dealers that the decals aren't available. We got some for our 2001 Swift, with no problem, so this seems odd - which is why I've posted the question addressed to Swift themselves, who sometimes answer queries on here.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Thanks for your speedy reply Kath. I've posted this for a disgruntled poster on another forum, who was complaining that it just wasn't on, not to be able to obtain 'parts' for a virtually new van. We've always had excellent service from Swift, with quick delivery of parts, and a very speedy and helpful resolution of what could have been a major problem - so I hope you're able to help!

Many thanks.

Nov 13, 2007
Visit site
Val

You can give your friend this part number G070507 and they can order direct from their dealer.

Our system for the dealers was showing incorrect information so that is why they gave this message as not available. As the part number has been superceded but we did not put the new part number on the system. This has been amended.

Thanks for letting me know

Regards

Kath

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Dear Kath - very many thanks, indeed, for your reply. I'm so glad that you've been able to help - and so will the friend who asked the question in the first place. I've passed on the information to him.

Val.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts