AARHH HEYY?

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
What is a potlicker?They are so spoiled but it saves spoiling a goodun doesn't it/ The orange one is called Ruby and she is 4.The black one is Maddie and she is 6.I have had Poms for 15years.The trouble is when we are on holiday in Spain or France it takes ages to get about cos everyone wants to talk about them.They have helped me get through some bad times in my life.The bears dont eat much and they only do rabbit droppings but we ALWAYS clean up after them.I do hope no one calls them "rats on a rope"cos it hurts my feelings.Its like somebody saying you have an ugly baby.

Sorry if this seems sad but we all have some weakness ya know!!

Thursdays Child

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
TC

Just love the bears. My two are sisters and in dog terms are just at the end of their adolescence. How they like to try it on otherwise they are as good as gold.

Maybe with Sprocket's help you can start a dog pics thread??

Cheers

Dustydog

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog.thanks for that.It is great having dogs isn't it.I think someone asked about the posting of a pet picture gallery ages ago.Mind you it is nice to see any photos members up load for us to see.

Thursdays Child

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Sproket,you are so patient.I will follow your instructions and see how I do.Its good to learn still when in my dotage!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your kindness.

Thursdays Child

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Posting photos to the forum is fine but will everyone please remember to resize them before posting them please?

Around 240 or 'Medium' is the best size and will not cause the webpage to expand or eat up bandwidth.

To resize photos click on 'Edit' from your Photobucket albums and make the pictures a bit smaller before submitting them as posts.

Thanks

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I might as well join in. Here's my Daisy which I took yesterday.
daisy-in-snow.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This should be smaller.

I'd love one of these but it would have to exercise itself I'm afraid. LOL! One of the Duke of Rutland's hounds:
foxhound.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts